Thursday, December 4, 2014

I am a good dad, but a rotten baseball coach.


Granted he was two, but I'm pretty sure that unless he's sliding in to avoid the tag or dodging a high and inside brush back pitch, he shouldn't be on the ground. As of right now I think hes just attracted to the violence of hitting things with a bat. I hope that he will develop into a decent athlete despite all my "help." Otherwise we may need to hide from his swing away mentality. You can't really tell from the video but I am holding him back from swinging and as soon as I let his bat go he's attacking anything in the way with all his might. He's all boy that,s for sure, and he's figured out a lot of boy things without my help. Most of the time his mom, sisters and I wonder where he's getting all the things he comes up with. For the most part we are just holding on for dear life and trying to stay out of the range of his swing. Luckily this video didn't meet the AFV standard for baseball videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment