Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Breathing deep and burning fat??? Can I cut out the exercise then?

Triglyceride Molecule aka FAT



Recently I heard a theory that made me hopeful. I checked it out and the Mayo Clinic agrees so there you have it. The theory says that fat is made of hydrogen, carbon and oxygen. Breaking fats down is a chemical process which reduces these elements to a gaseous state. No, I'm not talking about THAT gas. Stand Down all you potty joke people! The theory also states that the carbon dioxide your body exhales contains a portion of what used to be fat in your body. Breathing out rids the body of fat? Ive gotta try this.

 

OK, so I've got some work to do. Apparently you have to have a caloric deficit for this to work really well. I Should probably look to a professional for some proper technique.



Or try this helpful 'How To' on the benefits of adding more oxygen to your fat burning process through Oxycise. 
Watch out for Grandma she's got this down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment